Tuesday 16 January 2018

Welcome to the new revamped blog for 2018

Hello and welcome to the first blog post of my revamped blog. I wanted to give my blog some love as I think it is the perfect place to keep all my project information. I am hoping that by tagging all my projects they will be easy to find. It will be lovely for myself to see at the end of the year everything I have made. 

This blog will include my cross stitching projects, knitting, sewing and everything else that I find interesting and I hope you will too. 

My sewing and knitting will also feature in my Project 333 Me made wardrobe section. I am hoping this will help in future seasons to help me choice which patterns to make again.

Thank you for joining me and please let me know in the comments if there is anything you would like included in the blog. 

Love 

Tina x

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your blog up and running Tina:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I will try and keep it up to date x

      Delete