Tuesday 16 January 2018

New Year - New Cross stitch start

On the first of January I was very excited to start Celtic Spring by Lavender and lace.

 I have been longing to stitch this series for years. This year I want to see how many I can stitch. I already have Summer waiting  as I luckily received it as a Christmas gift. I just need to collect Autumn,Winter and Noel to complete the collection. 
 I am stitching it on Evenweaver fabric that has been hand dyed by Crafty kitten. The colours are beautiful lilac,pink and blues. Very pretty and spring like called Easter eggs.

I am very pleased with my progress . I think she will be quite a quick stitch with some blocks of colour that always makes it faster to stitch. I had to give her some hair before putting her away for a while. She has a very pretty face and I'm sure she will be back in the q-snap very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment