Tuesday 16 January 2018

Salal by Andi Satterlund


My first finished knitted garment of 2018 is the Salal by Andi Satterlund. A gorgeous vintage inspired cropped cardigan .

It knit up so quickly I was amazed. It is a Worsted/Aran weight sweater . Lovely and thick and cozy . I went for a tighter fit but next time I will try the next size up.



I chose some little silver buttons I had in stash as they looked really nice with the yarn. The yarn is Cascade 220 superwash in Pasific. A beautiful vibrant green.

The cardigan is knit top down with lovely clear instructions. The lace panels are very easy to follow and knit also. The main knitting is in knit and purl making this cardigan perfect TV knitting.
I'm looking forward to knitting more of these cardigans in an array of colours.



No comments:

Post a Comment