Friday 19 January 2018

Sewing Cats by Soda Stitch

I wanted to stitch The sewing cats by Soda stitch after seeing the chart on Adel's Delcat cross stitching channel on YouTube. She decided to have a stitch along Facebook group . I fell in love with the cute little cats so I had to join in.

 
seeing the design stitched on grey fabric I thought this would be perfect for my craft room. There are so many lovely vibrant colours in the sewing cats design I wanted to keep the back ground subtle to keep the cats as the star of the piece. The fabric I chose was 28 count Trento in slate which I bought from Sew and so an online store in the UK. It is a plain mid grey Evenweave but it has a texture to it that I find attractive and adds interest.


So far I have stitched three kitties . I love stitching these little guys. Their little faces really come to life with the back stitching. I'm putting them away for a rest now but I'm sure I will be back to play with them soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this design too,especially the pretty pink and white flower fabric they are playing with.It is perfect ..no pun here..project for a stitcher/seamstress cat lover:) Can't wait to see how you display it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great project! You have a new follower with bloglovin. I like your videos a lot.

    ReplyDelete