Wednesday 28 January 2015

Third girl by Agatha Christie

It has been a long time since I have read an Agatha Christie. I am a huge fan and never miss a Miss Marple on the TV. As a teenager I worked my way through the shelf in the local library but by the time I had left school my interest had moved on.  I think it is the history contained in the writing that is drawing me back. The third girl is a later story set in the 60's I have since read reviews that thought it not up to the normal standard. I however loved it and can't wait to start another. The story is told in a voice that pulled me in as the mystery unfolded. I could have read it in one go and often went back to work after lunch a little late because I couldn't put it down.

If you love a mystery and have not read a Christie in a long time, give yourself a treat, and remind yourself  what you have been missing.

Happy reading

Tina 

No comments:

Post a Comment