Tuesday 27 January 2015

HIdden treasures by Fern Britton








Hidden treasures was an unexpected good read. I picked it up at the library. I wanted a Christmas book that was light and funny and it was. I would never have bought one of her books and that is why I love the library. I can try different authors for free, what is not to love about that. So back to the book. It is set in Cornwall ( another reason to pick it) , about a woman starting again after her marriage breaks up. All the normal chic lit stuff  set in a backdrop of making a tv drama. I will be looking out to read another from Fern in the summer. I think reading Ms Britton will do an excellent job of transporting me from my back garden to the cornish seaside in about 2 pages!
Happy reading
Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment